To be a college of excellence to deliver vocationally skilled professionals as required by the economy.
To produce high quality products and have a visible impact on social and economic development by:
- offering programmes of international standard, through the formation of strong linkages with key stakeholders and focusing on the holistic development of learners; and
- being a well-capacitated, accessible, credible, and self-sustaining TVET College, with flexible and dynamic programmes which are responsive to the needs of the community, public and private sectors.
Lovedale TVET College is committed to upholding the following values
- Professional integrity and good work ethics
- Culture of teaching and learning
- Culture of performance management and team work
- Staff development and holistic development of learners
- Respect for and promotion of cultural diversity
- Democratic principles
- Sound labour and human relation policies
- Mutual understanding and respect for each other
- Easy access to and flow of information
- Occupational health and safety guidelines